We value our customers and we strive to provide the best product experience and service to you.
Our products all have free trials for people to utilize the functions before determining to purchase. We recommend our users try GitMind online to see if it’s satisfactory to you.
Once an order is placed, our system will generate a VIP for the account you logged in automatically. Then you’re able to continue the usage of product without limits. You can apply for a full refund with our approval, but it’s recommended to solve your problem with the assistance of our support team before the refund.
GitMind provides 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee (7 days for Monthly VIP). Refunds will only be approved with proper reasons as described below within our promised date after purchase only. We will not issue a refund for the purchase that is over the promised date.
- Hardware incompatible issues that cause our software incapable of working on your computer and cannot be fixed by our tech support.
- Any other crucial tech issues reported within our promised date after purchase and cannot be solved.
- Purchased wrong product which should be changed to another one in our product list.
- Issues of being double charged due to the problem of the third-party e-commerce platform.
- Product failed to fulfill the requirements as described on our webpages, sales materials or ads.
- Cannot activate the program with the assistance of our tech support.
We reserve the right to decline refund requests in the following cases:
- The change of decision in buying a product but without any particular reasons in cancelling the order.
- Products fail to meet the requirements of customers which have never been stated on our product pages, specifications or other official materials. Again, we highly recommend every customer to read the product description and try the free trial version before buying the product.
- Issues about credit card fraud or unauthorized payment. GitMind does not proceed with your payment directly but with the assistance of the third-party e-commerce platforms. In this case, authorization during payment is out of our control. As long as an order is processed and fulfilled, it can’t be changed. Nevertheless, GitMind can help you get in touch with the third-party e-commerce platform for further assistance.
- Products purchased from third-party resellers or affiliates could not be refunded by us. Please contact the reseller for issuing the refund.
- Bought the wrong product but quickly purchased another one from a different company without asking for supports.
- Issues in using our products without contacting our tech support or providing specific description about the errors.
- Cannot activate the program without the assistance of our tech support.
To request a refund, please contact us by submitting your ticket. Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be disabled.
Can I cancel an order?
As long as you’re qualified to have a full refund as described in above terms, you can cancel your order.
How long will it take to cancel an order?
GitMind deals with the refunds within 3-7 working days, while the exact duration depends on the payment method used by you. It may take longer than expected to receive the refund during holidays, but it will not be longer than 20 days. If you have not got the refund after 20 days when your refund request is approved, please contact us to check the refund status.
Special Circumstances That We Cannot Issue the Refund
If you purchased the program from App Store, Google Play and other third-party platforms, we don’t have the rights to issue the refund, and you need to submit the refund request to where you purchased the program.
The order made via App Store will be charged 30% platform fee by Apple, please refer to the details to request refund:
If your refund request was rejected by App Store, you can still submit refund request to us for the 70% of the payment.
Why haven’t I received the refund after several days?
If we have issued a refund for you but it has not been received, it could be due to the reasons as follows:
a. Holidays or weekends reasons
Due to the festivals, holidays, bank affairs and other reasons, the refund process will be a little longer than usual, but it won’t be longer than 20 days.
b. A chargeback has been requested
Once a chargeback has been requested, the funds will be frozen by the card issuer, bank, Paypal or other payment authorities unless the verdict of the chargeback request has been determined. Please contact your credit card company or bank to learn more about their policy regarding the chargeback procedures.
If you have further questions or any other confusions, please contact our support team and we will be glad to offer the help.