Trello is an amazing productivity tool for task management. It allows you to keep track and list your tasks by making an organized framework and manages plans and projects as its primary purpose. Moreover, it is popular and well-known to many companies with its clean and easy to use interface. However, due to its limited functionality and lacks some features, we listed here for you the 5 Free Kanban tool alternatives to Trello. Check these amazing tools below.
Top 5 alternative Kanban Tools
GitMind is an online mind map-making tool that you may use to make your schedules, plans, tasks, and other projects to help you organize and simplify the flow of your work as well as to save your time well. Moreover, you may also add notes or attach files to make your graph visually unique and to schedule your tasks more efficiently. Check these simple steps we provided for you.
- It helps you manage ideas.
- Allows you to make tasks and assignment.
- It can be used to prioritize a task.
- It can also make to-do lists.
- Visit GitMind official site and proceed to the Template Gallery and search for a plan template.
- Fill up your tasks and set priorities.
- Finally, add members by clicking “Invite Collaborators”.
Asana (Web, Android, iOS)
Asana is a customizable workflow manager where you can keep track of your tasks fast and easy. With this free Kanban tool substitute, you can connect and share your team’s tasks for you to be able to help by identifying possible problems and solutions on your workflow. Furthermore, you can easily make and design your tasks by just simply dragging content and customize them to be visually presentable.
- It can help you manage tasks and helps you plan projects.
- It allows you to communicate with your team.
- Secured and can be fully recovered if lost.
- Customizable themes and designs to personalize tasks.
- Professional: $10.99/user/month
- Enterprise: $24.99/user/month
MeisterTask (Web and Mobile: Android & iOS)
Another task managing tool is Meistertask. This flexible tool allows you to make arrangements on your projects and plans for fast and easy workflow. Moreover, it is also flexible wherein it adapts your work to ensure that all your team is always on the same page. Also, it keeps your information safe, yet accessible to all of your members.
- It can track time on your tasks.
- Notifications keep you up to date on your tasks.
- It can customize backgrounds and images.
- It can send data online.
ProjectManager.com (Web, Windows, and Mac)
We also have ProjectManager.com which is a combination of project planning and task managing features, as well as collaboration function for team members. Another thing is that this is a cloud-based tool that can be used on both Windows and Mac platforms. With this tool, making tasks list and project planning is a whole new level.
- It allows you to make project plans.
- Can manage “To-Do Lists” on Gantt Charts and Kanban Boards.
- Unlimited file storage (for business users).
- It allows you to collaborate with the team (for team and business users).
- Personal: $15/user/month
- Team: $20/user/month
- Business: $25/user/month
Lastly, we have Monday.com. This tool is designed to help you arrange your tasks in a flexible manner. It offers an attractive interface that is very useful in visualizing your tasks and projects well. You can easily assign tasks to your members, can customize the flow of your work. Moreover, it boosts the productivity of your work with easy-to-use features to help you get on board, adapt the software, and get things done.
- Can invite members for faster task management.
- Can search through images.
- It offers colorful themes for visual organization.
- It allows you to integrate with multiple apps and platforms such as Slack, Outlook, Zendesk, Jira, Typeform, Excel, and many more.
- Basic Plan: $25 /month
- Standard Plan: $79 /month for 10 person
- Pro Plan: $119/month
Provided above are 5 of the best free Kanban tool alternative that can help you manage your tasks effectively well. All tools offer great features for you to choose from as well as reviews for additional proof to help you decide what tool suits you best. However, if you are looking for a tool that can help you for free, GitMind is the best tool for you.